The kit of choice for NGO's and water technicians implementing rural water and sanitation programmes and who only have access to limited funds but still wish to conduct an accurate assessment of the full range of drinking water quality parameters in the field.
This kit is capable of carrying out all the same tests as the Potalab, however the Potakit features less sophisticated instrumentation which in many cases makes the Potakit a more attractive and cost-effective choice.
- Single incubator, capacity of 20 petri dishes, temperature switchable between 37 and 44ºC, allows incubation of either faecal or total coliforms.
- Fully portable Incubator – can be powered via external rechargeable battery, AC mains operation, DC operation via vehicle lighter socket or even solar power
- Waterproof, digital pocket meters for pH and Conductivity
- Two part turbidity tube
- Colour Comparator for testing over 30 different chemical parameters
- Includes the VCDK arsenic testing device for the visual, quantitative analysis of arsenic to ppb levels
- Uses, long-life, low-cost reagents and consumables available locally through Wagtech in-country representatives
- Supplied with reagents & consumables to carry out 200 microbiological tests and 200 tests each of Ammonia, Arsenic, Chlorine (DPD1 & 3), Fluoride, Nitrites and Nitrates
- Comprehensive but simple to use operation manuals for all instruments
- All components housed in a single, lockable, water-proof aluminium carry case
For more information on this kit, please visit www.wagtech.co.uk
Need to get in touch or order some products?
Here are our details:
1455 Jamike Avenue, Suite 100
859 341 7423
859 341 2106