Widely used by the humanitarian organisations involved in the immediate aftermath of natural disasters, large scale emergencies or refugee camps, where simple, low-cost, rapid response testing of the basic water quality parameters is essential to determine the safety of the water supply.
Total & Faecal Coliforms/pH/Turbidity/Free Chlorine Residual.
- For the combined testing of microbiological and physico-chemical water quality parameters
- Single incubator, lightweight polymer construction, with a capacity of 18 petri dishes
- Temperature switchable between 37 and 44ºC, allows incubation of either faecal or total coliforms
- Fully portable – can be powered via external rechargeable battery, AC mains operation, DC operation via vehicle lighter socket or even solar power
- Separate instruments to measure pH and Chlorine
- Highly accurate, waterproof, digital pocket meter for pH
- Colour Comparator with disc and reagents for 250 tests of free and total Chlorine
- Flexible chemical testing options – comparator allows further testing of over 30 chemical parameters if required
- Special pricing available for NGOs/Aid Agencies
- Uses, long-life, low-cost reagents and consumables available locally through Wagtech in-country representatives
- Supplied with reagents & consumables to carry out 200 micro-biological tests
- Comprehensive but simple to use operation manuals for all instruments
- All components housed in a single, lockable, water-proof plastic carry case
For more information on this kit, please visit www.wagtech.co.uk
Need to get in touch or order some products?
Here are our details:
1455 Jamike Avenue, Suite 100
859 341 7423
859 341 2106