The Potalab® is a portable microbiological and physico-chemical water quality testing laboratory. It provides bacteriological testing using the accepted method of membrane filtration and incubation of faecal and total coliforms as an indicator of the presence of other harmful bacteria and viruses. The physico-chemical instruments are used in combination to quickly examine a supply to determine if a more detailed microbiological examination is required. All equipment is easily packed within the aluminium case for complete portability.
- For combined microbiological, physico-chemical testing in the lab or field
- Wide range of physico-chemical parameters can be measured using highly accurate digital instruments
- More cost effective than central laboratory testing
- Simple technique – dual incubator allows analysis of both faecal & total coliforms simultaneously
- Results incubated in just 14 hours
- Completely portable – even runs off solar power
- Uses low cost, long-life consumables, and equipment is easily sterilised in the field
- Supplied with reagents for Ammonia, Arsenic, Chlorine, Fluorides, Nitrites and Nitrates as standard. Other parameters available on request
- Conforms to WHO Guidelines
For more information on this kit please visit www.wagtech.co.uk
Need to get in touch or order some products?
Here are our details:
1455 Jamike Avenue, Suite 100
859 341 7423
859 341 2106